It’s that time of year again when students are packing up their bags and moving home for the summer. The question on most of their lips is ‘how much does an end of tenancy clean cost?’ Every property is different so at WendyHouse Property Services we offer FREE no obligation quotes. Every quote is detailed room by room so there are no grey areas over what will or will not be cleaned.
That said we can give you a rough idea to work on:
- Bedrooms – between £15 – £20 per room for a full clean.
- Bathrooms – a bathroom with a shower over the bath £20 and a bathroom with a bath & shower cubicle £25
- Living Room/Dining Room – between £15 – £20 per room for a full clean
- Hall, Stairs & Landing – this can vary a lot especially if you live in a 3 storey house and there are spindles to clean. Often forgotten about this area is usually one of the biggest jobs to do properly. Costs between £20 – £45
- Kitchen – By far the biggest and most time consuming job of any property to clean. A small kitchen can start at £40 and a large kitchen up to £100
- Oven – if requiring a light clean £10 – £20, if a specialist oven clean is required £40 – £45
To see what we include as part of an end of tenancy clean click hereCleaning Schedule
For a free end of tenancy clean quote just call, text or email.