Legionella Consultancy Prices
Our Legionella Risk Assessments are highly detailed, extremely thorough, and designed to be as uncomplicated as possible for our customers. Completed by a City and Guilds qualified assessor, we undertake comprehensive inspections on the water system within your property - as part of the process, we perform all of the following duties:
- Internal Inspection of Property
- Written Risk Assessment
- Schematic/Asset Register
- Temperature Monitoring
- Annual Review Form
- Suggested Clause for your Tenancy Agreement
- Information to Provide to Your Tenants.
Competitively priced Legionella assessments
Like all of our services at Wendy House, we make our Legionella risk assessments as affordable and accessible as possible for our clients.
We appreciate that every property is different and with that in mind, we have tailored our service to suit as many landlords as possible whilst removing any difficulties.
Our simple price structure consists of:
- Property with no stored water e.g. combi boiler - £55
- Property with hot water storage system e.g. cylinder in cupboard, immersion heater - £75
- Property with cold water storage in the loft - additional £10
Discounts available for landlords
As a further incentive, we offer additional discounts to landlords with multiple properties, making the cost of Legionella risk assessments even more affordable if you have a portfolio of real estate.